Meet the PHARMO Institute team at the 38th ICPE in Copenhagen – booth 204!
The PHARMO Institute team is looking forward to attending the 38th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE) in Copenhagen, 24-28 August 2022. We welcome you at our booth to catch-up on the newest developments or at any of our oral/poster presentations.
Besides the fact that ICPE is always a great opportunity to (re-)connect with all the experts in the field, especially after two years of non-live meetings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s theme “Advancing Pharmacoepidemiology and Real-World Evidence for the Global Community” is of special interest to us. During the pandemic we celebrated our twenty-year anniversary as a research institute and reflected that we have made and are continuing to make important advances in the field of pharmacoepidemiology by using real-world evidence (RWE). The pandemic has also shown us that gaining timely RWE insights and using this is vital to help the global community in their decision making. As such, we have contributed to several COVID-19 studies which we will present at ICPE2022. Interested in other topics? We shall also present on biologicals, oncology, diabetes, pregnancies, chronic kidney disease, lyme disease and methodological topics like representativeness and frailty assessment.
Join us at booth 204!
We will be excited to explain in more detail what studies PHARMO Institute will be presenting and which new capabilities we have developed over the past years. Of course, if you are looking for expertise in pharmacoepidemiology on a particular topic of interest you are welcome to drop by as well! Our senior researchers will be more than happy to tell you about our in-house data from primary and secondary care, collaborations and research expertise. PHARMO is always extending its capabilities and data sources to assist our clients with there (pharmaco-)epidemiological research questions.
If you wish to learn more about our research expertise we invite you to join us at our oral/poster presentations. We will present the following studies:
- Myocarditis and pericarditis associated with sars-cov-2 vaccines in four European countries using large electronic health care data sources: a population based descriptive cohort and a nested self-controlled risk interval study
- Cohort monitoring of 29 Adverse Events of Special Interest prior to and after COVID-19 vaccination in four large European data sources
- VAC4EU active safety surveillance study of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine in five European countries: study design and first results
- Comparing diabetes care outcomes of the centrally organized Hoorn diabetes care system with regular care by general practitioners in the Netherlands
- Identification of frail older adults using routine primary care data: accuracy of four electronically derived algorithms
- Cardiovascular and renal complications among patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) in the Netherlands
- Type 2 diabetes, the epidemic: trends in prevalence, treatment and risk-factor control, 2004-2020
- Extracting pregnancies from heterogeneous data sources in Europe: a novel algorithm in the ConcePTION project
- Representativeness of the PHARMO Electronic Health Records (EHRs) from primary care
- Incidence of Lyme Borreliosis in the Dutch general practice population:
a large-scale population-based cohort study across the Netherlands between 2015 and 2019
- BRodalumab Assessment of Hazards: A Multinational Safety (BRAHMS) study of a biological anti-psoriasis drug across six European countries
- Validation of safety outcomes in routinely collected data: lessons learned from a multinational post-approval safety study
If you wish to schedule a meeting with the PHARMO Institute team at the conference, you can contact us at email@example.com. When you are not able to join the conference or our presentations, feel free to contact us to obtain the posters (after the meeting) or more information on these studies.
For more information on the 38th ICPE, click here.